13321 North Outer Forty Road, Town & Country, Missouri 63017
Phone: (314) 786-1200, Fax: (314) 786-1201
Copyright 2011 Dunn & Miller, PC
Disclaimer: Nothing provided in this website should be considered legal advice or legal opinion. This web site is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship or otherwise open a file. Please contact one of our attorneys to schedule an office conference for personal and confidential advice concerning your legal matter. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements..
At Dunn & Miller, PC we recognize that each client presents a unique set of circumstances, facts, and objectives to be considered when drafting an estate plan. The most basic estate plan consists of a simple Will. However, the needs and objectives of many clients extend beyond the simple Will and include, in addition to a Will, a Revocable Trust, Durable Power of Attorney, and a Living Will. Other estate planning is available including Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (ILITs) and other advanced estate planning.
We carefully prepare and review each estate plan specifically to meet the needs and objectives of the client while striving for practical estate planning.
1. avoid Probate;
2. maximize family privacy;
3. plan for incapacity and health care decisions;
4. clarify goals of distribution to minimize the risk of will and/or trust contests during estate/trust administration;
5. set forth procedure for estate/trust administration;
6. accurately implement estate/trust settlement to minimize liability to Personal Representative and Trustee; and
7. minimize the total tax liability of the estate/trust.
Please contact our office at (314)786-1200 to schedule an appointment to discuss your potential estate planning needs.
Litigation and Transactional Civil Law Practice